Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back in "blog" bizznisss


I`ve bin out for allmost 4 weeks now ..., went to the tsechish/German border
with the Familia for a week , went home ... took the camper , drove to France ...
Over there the weather sucked "like all Hell broke loose" .
Plans were made to drive up to the south of France to have a real HANGLOOSE
holiday , with sun , sea and lots and lots of body boarding ... I was acctualy
planning to give my little girl a private surf lesson , she`s allmost 8 now... the perfect time
to give it a go , but the weather fucked up the whole set-up , drove back home
after 5days ... damn that.
Going to make it up to here that`s for sure , promise You that babe.
Took a fresh start @ work last monday , damn that sucked...
Thaught someone was gone make my work done by the time I got back , EUUUH ...NOT.
The pile was even bigger than I last checked-out , bummer ...
Otherways made some big plans for the wintertime !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter